Lowest prices for your stay
AU$126
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 June
Hotels.com
Skeney57
Sydney, Australia

Good Value

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Sept 2022
My rating is Good, but not available! Well positioned for activities at Sandown Raceway and a good price for a twin. We stayed for 3 nights and had a good, if not great experience owing to a noisy neighbour! But after alerting management they were quieter! Older but clean motel, room freshly renovated & friendly staff plus the pub is in walking distance, so a good choice I found!!
Date of stay: September 2022
Room Tip: Furthest to the rear the better
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
  • Agoda.com
    AU$122
3.1 km from Sandown Heritage Motel
View more hotels in Noble Park
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Great place to stay, make sure you get a spa room, very soothing after a day at the car racing. Good shower pressure, very comfortable bed, slightly older hotel but very neat, tidy and clean and good value. We would certainly stay there again. Thanks to Lillian, much appreciated

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anita G
Reviewed 21 March 2019

absolute disgrace of an establishment. I called up prior to arrival and was offered a twin share room for 115. Upon arriving and PAYING, the woman at the counter decided she wanted to charge me an extra 15 dollars for the use of the second bed in the room (she had assumed I was staying with a significant other). She never asked me how many beds Id be using before offering me the price.
I refused to pay extra and she all too happy to see me leave for the sake of $15......absolutely disgusting behavior. Only giving it ONE star because I had to...

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

We had booked for 2 nights but were in discussion to extend when the owner a man started banging loudly on the door even though we had explained the situation and already agreed to pay for late checkout (at $30 for an hour and a half) he continued to fight with my partner banging on the door neumerous times once walking in without knocking when I had just gotten out of the shower. We explained we had extended another night online but he continued knocking on the door saying it hasn’t come through etc etc until my parter went to the office and showed him the receipt. Honestly disgusted by this mans behaviour as we had not overstayed and kept him updated on our movements.
Stay away is my advice the room isn’t all that for the price and the area has many other excellent alternatives!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 642teenad
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Great Motel.
Room was spotless, plenty of space..Only downside was the pillows one was too hard and one was too soft and no support..Was greeted with a big smile and welcome and the owners certainly made us feel welcome, and advised that as it was business they popped me down the end away from the main road.
Peaceful area, would certainly stay again.

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank Tracey23021962
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Nice spacious motel room. Clean and tidy. Didn't try the breakfast - got there too late to put in order. Reception efficient and helpful enough for the price. KFC next door for late night snack runs. Small complex. Plenty of parking.

Date of stay: February 2018