Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$153
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020

having never been here and heading to Elton John found the staff really helpful and the room very sound proof as there was a large function going on when we returned. Even got Breakfast included which was a nice surprise

Room tip: very big place could be good central location to expore vally from
Date of stay: January 2020
Accommodation_Anjela, Front Office Manager at Nightcap at York on Lilydale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We offer a complimentary breakfast to everyone who books directly on our website.
We hope to welcome you back to the York on Lilydale very soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding. Room was clean and tidy. Housekeeping every day. A double story building with a small outdoor area for each room. Surrounded by beautiful grounds and a small pond. Staff very helpful and lovely. A pool is available but due to recent bushfires and weather is was quite dirty and unusable (not the staffs fault). Attached bar, bistro and gaming room were all lovely. Recently updated front bar was an amazing space.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 159elyseb

Thank you for taking time to write a review, and thank you for understanding about the pool too.
We love hearing that our customers love the new Collective bar as much as we do.
See you back here soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

The motel is L shaped and motor inn style car parking is provided in front of the rooms. If you’re unfortunate (like us) you’ll end up opposite the smoking area of the pub. On a Saturday afternoon - the language and noise was less than pleasant. It carried across and into our room- definitely not family friendly. It continued until about 10.30pm
The grounds behind the hotel are lovely and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was included in our stay but we didn’t bother.
Beds are new and comfy. Air con was noisy and a bit smelly. Block out curtains worked a treat (that’s why we missed breakfast!).
If they could do someone to manage the pub noise I’d give it another star.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Racheleeeee1
Accommodation_Anjela, Front Office Manager at Nightcap at York on Lilydale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback Flaviaetta,
We are sorry to hear that the unusually excessive noise disturbed your stay, but glad you enjoyed our room/view and comfortable beds.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2019

This was a great spot to stay with clean rooms that ahd lots of space.
updated bathrooms and comfortable beds.
site is well set out with lots of grass areas for kids, plenty of parking and easy to find.
with a restaurnat within the grounds, makes it easy.

Room tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank BettyMcC80
Wanderer65536184625, Guest Relations Manager at Nightcap at York on Lilydale, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Thank you for your feedback, We love to hear about guests enjoying their stay and having fun.

Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

I was personally treated like a criminal as soon as I got out of the taxi. Denied entry and service and not been told why. Followed into the bottle shop by two security guards and due to this was then treated with utter contempt by the two young sales girls at the counter. After finishing my purchase I turned around to find myself flanked by two security guards and thought that they were going to physically remove me from the premise. I was not intoxicated or causing public disorder, I wasn't breaking any laws and this is the treatment I personally received and I was only on the premises for 10 mins and then went home after been treated with such incredible intimidating disrespect. The first time in my life that I have experienced discrimination, now I have a small incite into what minority groups must feel every day. I am still very upset by the way I was personal treated by all staff members I had the misfortune to interact with. First night out in years and this was how I was treated, now I know why I stay at home on a Saturday night. Avoid this place and continue driving far better places where they treat you like a person.

Date of stay: September 2019