eDreams
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Hurb
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent from every point of view!
The accommodations, comfort, service, elegance and coziness. For those who
ride is a veritable paradise, dressage, forests and shear beauty. All riding equipment is available with excellent horses.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed there for 1 night with my family. It just was perfect. The place, itself, as a start is just wonderful. The location , in a park, in the wild, is really very nice. The room (actually a 120 sqm suite), was very comfortable, with the ad-hoc perfect furniture and amenities. Brekfast was delicious and the icing on the cake was the pool. Getting to it was already a nice walk, across the stables, and then, behind a simple door, you enter heaven : superbe wintergarden, with a pool - it's even nicer than what the pictures on their site shows.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel was amazing, the rooms were individual, large, comfortable, lovely toiletries and plenty of them. The bathroom was huge with a separate shower to the bath. The bed was comfortable, the area is very quite not a sound to be heard. The swimming pool was in a separate building, tastefully decorated. The downstairs had a real fire and the smell of the wood burning fire was welcoming. The breakfast was continental, but plenty of choice. Staff friendly. A real French treat.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2016

My vacations at the Manoir de Trégaray are like going on a trip out of time.
The daily stress and fatigue are so quickly forgotten in this beautiful and elegant haven of peace and beauty.
The chateau, the barns with stables and a most magnificent tropical swimming-pool are surrounded by lawns and gentle meadows.
It is truly a paradise and a total evasion.
I have enjoyed riding the exeptionnal lusitanian horses with their high level of dressage. I also love our bicycle trips along the lazy canals.
The rooms and the service at Trégaray are impeccable, the atmosphere is so warm and cosy that one would love to be able to stay there forever !!!

Room tip: All the rooms are beautiful and with their own specific character. The silence is everywhere.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2015

What a beautiful place ! If you reserve a night here you will not be disapointed ! It is totally wonderful !It starts as the gates open to a well kept garden of treasures.. horses and padocks on both sides of the drive and then you turn the corner and the stunning manoir comes into view ! We spent the night of the 14th of Feb here and we stayed in the coachhouse ( le cottage ) as part of chateau de france, and we could not have been more welcomed ! Annie the owner greeted us with a smile and nothing seemed to be a problem, a quick tour of the property and also the luxorious indoor swimming pool ( dont forget to take your bathing suits - we forget and regreted it straight away !) passing by the stable yard with the most glorious horses you will see ! ( I am a horse lover myself but even my boyfriend who is not really was amazed at the sight of the great beasts !) then to our room, we had a choice and we chose ( or rather I chose !) the one over looking the stables ! One drawback is that the bathroom is seperated from the bedroom by the bed head thats all so its in the same room, and I am not really someone that is comfortable going to the toliet with someone ( my boyfriend !) in the same room, but this was really not a problem as when he needed to "go" I just went back to the horses and the same when it was my turn ! The room was very confortable and not one thing was over looked, a huge supply of towels of various sizes, shampoos shower gels hairdryer etc etc and coffee machine and well stocked fridge with soft drinks ! And very very warm ! ( Febuaray is not the warmest month in Brittany but the room was well heated !) The following morning waking to the smell of rich coffee and the sound of the horses in the yard for me was just heaven ! Breakfast was delisous and plenty all in front of a roaring log fire... you really get the feel of what its like to be royality ! All in all, nothing negative ( bathroom aside !) a beautiful stunning breathtaking place ! RESERVE you will not be disapointed !

Date of stay: February 2015