“Cramped and popular with great pizza!”
Review of Zero95 Pizza Bar

Zero95 Pizza Bar
Price range: USD 11 - USD 22
Reviewed 6 April 2018

While I always cringe a little at paying over $20 for a pizza, for what I had here I was happy to pay. The dough of my wood-fired capricciosa pizza had a nice glutinous texture, as well as fresh, good quality toppings. It was quite distinctive and I really enjoyed it, though I wouldn't pay more than the $22 that it did cost me.
If you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer member you can book a table here with Qantas Restaurants and earn some points, but either way table bookings are recommended as this place always seems quite busy.
While the clientele are mixed, the "younger crowd" forms a fairly high percentage of diners so expect to hear the occasional swear word and to see people taking selfies everywhere.
Service was OK, food was tasty, and my only real complaint would be how closely the tables seem to be squashed in together, especially inside the venue.
A modern restaurant that does the old classics well, albeit nudging the $30 per main dish mark....

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Pizzas were really light & fluffy. Topping was ok but a bit undercooked. We went there on a Friday & they had a singer singing Italian songs outside. We were inside right towards the back & the music was very, very loud. The restaurant was so so noisy that I couldn't hear the person across the table. There's a waitress with short hair (don't know her name), she was running in the restaurant which was packed, screaming orders from the front of the restaurant. At one stage, she dropped a platter & food went everywhere. 5 mins later, she dropped a table stand. After a day at work, eating in this place was not relaxing. Between the loud music, loud waitress, things being dropped, I couldn't relax to enjoy my food. It's a pity because the pizzas were nice. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Came here in the late afternoon on a Saturday and the pizzas were very good. Corkage for wine was by the bottle though and higher than the average place.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

One word Motzarella Bar Doncaster
Award winning pizza so yesterday
Sloppy and burnt, overcrowded I feel I was part of everyone’s conversation
Sitting nearby on everyone’s lap

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

After hearing good reports of this place I finally made it. I was told of award winning pizza so my expectations were high. I ordered the 'award winning' margarita pizza. It was soggy, seemed under cooked, the crust was ok and burnt in places even. I don't like to be negative so checked other negative reviews and found they mentioned similar issues. Quite pricey for other items on the menu. Staff were friendly and it has a fun vibe. No I won't be back.