“will never order again”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #82 of 111 Restaurants in Castle Hill
Reviewed 6 April 2018

At 5 pm today I ordered 2 traditional pizzas and a garlic bread. Someone took my call said that Deal number 2 was now $46 instead of $44 then took my details and said that the delivery time would be around 6 pm. At 7 pm I called to inquire if my pizzas were on their way. The staff told me they had no order for me. Highly unreliable and they will mess up your evening

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t bother. Chose to dine in, knowing it’s outside seating. Had to go inside to ask for water and wine glasses, go inside to order entree, go inside to order mains, go inside to ask for extra chilli. Service is very bad.
Garlic pizza entree dry and over cooked. Mushroom Arancini horrible - frozen food heated mildly but just horrible. My main the Mumma MIA pasta ok- not fresh parmasen tinned, hubbys pollo pizza very average, lucky to get a piece of chicken on each piece of pizza. Such a waste of money

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We have enjoyed pizza from Made In Italy twice over the last two months and will definitely order again. Their service has been prompt or even before the estimated time given.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Thank you Made in Italy Castle Hill for making us wait 2 HOURS for 1 pizza & 1 pasta (and forgetting the pizza) and refused to give us a refund AND hanging up on us on the phone.
(We ordered through menulog so he told us we have to contact them and the store can't offer anything- eventhough they were the one who stuffed it up)

We called when we waited 1hr 30mins to see how it was going and the girl said the delivery guy forgot the pasta and that he's already on his way. So we waited another 30mins.

Anyway after the manager hung up we called up again & we were told we were wrong, the missing pizza was delivered on time and that he doesn't appreciate the tone of our voices. David for the love of god please man up. If you make a mistake, regardless who's mistake it was- as a store manager you need to step up and own up to it. Also please stick to 1 story next time.

No clue in running a business, no clue in regards to customer experience. Absolutely clueless. Absolutely disgusted.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

With a name like 'Made In Italy', you know these guys will make good pizzas and pastas. My wife and I ordered the Romana pizza along with the Funghi (Mushroom) Pizza, and were very impressed by the fresh ingredients and the taste. Yes, you can pay less at other pizza places in town, however the taste here is the best!