Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
No prepayment needed
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
No prepayment needed
Fully refundable before Sat, 16 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2022 via mobile

Highly recommend this motel. We had a very friendly, warm greeting on arrival, and also when we departed. An older motel but spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, hot shower and most importantly, quiet. Very affordable price. What more can you ask for!

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2020

I stayed here for two nights during a visit to Melbourne. Check-in was quick and, despite arriving an hour earlier than expected, my room was ready. The lad at the desk was very helpful in pointing me in the direction of the best railway station to catch the train into the city (Blackburn, a 20 minute walk - It is a manned station). My room was at the back of the complex and very comfortable and quiet. Biscuits were provided to enjoy with my cup of tea. The only issue was with the free WiFi. It kept dropping out, so I had to resort to using my own WiFi. The girl at the desk tried to sort it out, but the signal would only work with the door open.

Room tip: Rooms at the are away from the road.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2019

Staff help[ful and friendly. Moved us to an apartment at our request, but unfortunately, this was dated and not the cleanest. Looked as though it had been shut up for a while. The cost didn't reflect the apartment facilities. The hob in the apartment did not operate properly. The fridge leaked. The shower was over the bath. Cleaning staff did not fully service the unit, failing to replace towels. However, the site was close to transport facilities to Melbourne and the parking was good.

Room tip: The motel could do with a facelift.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank 436AV
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I believe that my recent one-nighter at the Nunawading Motor Inn was my third stay with them.

Despite being on the main road, it is a quiet place to spend the night.

Always spotlessly clean, it is a ten minute walk from places like Brand Smart and the restaurants near there, and not far from Blackburn railway station. Buses run up and down the road outside too.

Wi-Fi is available at a small charge; staff are friendly and cheerful.

Not the most salubrious of resting places- a little dated- but a great place to spend a night or two at moderate cost.

Room tip: Even close to the road, on the ground floor the solid brick fence provides good screening from traffic noise.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Great for a place to sleep and recharge when in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. Quiet for sleeping, despite being on the main road... rooms are set back enough to have peace and quiet. Breakfast was nice - warm toast on delivery. I was impressed.

Date of stay: August 2019