Lowest prices for your stay
USD 127
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
USD 128
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
USD 106
Free cancellation until 27/04/21
PricelineUSD 128
Hotels.comUSD 127
eDreamsUSD 128
All reviews dripping tap free parking spacious room convenient location staff were friendly and helpful road noise west
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Friendly, helpful staff. Facilities as advertised. Price very reasonable. In room breakfast was a little disappointing, but hadn't really expected much from it.

Nothing else to say really, just needing to fill the minimum word count.

Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

Front desk inexistant when we arrived, even got the “look” without reasons.
Took ages to check in.
The room was clean but outdated to say the least (see pictures: window holding with a spoon, rust bubbles in the bath tub, dust, a lot of dust on the air vents),
Took this hotel for its pool but it was too dirty to use, tables covered with dust, cigarette butt in and around the pool.

Shower with curtains from another age

Breakfast average (to say the least, it was burnt, see picture) and we had to look for someone to check out (no one in the lobby, had to get the cook to find someone).

On the good side: nice cocktail, nice beddings, aircon efficient and very quiet.

Not impressed...
We stayed in 505.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

Sheets had yellow stains on them when we arrived and the whole room had a weird odor to it that me and my partner couldn’t quite figure out also the side lamp just didn’t work. Overall we probably wouldn’t book again

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Had a recent stay at Rydges Bankstown. Weirdly it's located in Bass Hill not Bankstown. The price was very reasonable, the lowest price I have ever paid for a room at Rydges. However whilst the room was acceptable, it is also the poorest standard Rydges that I have stayed at. Certainly not up to the normal Rydges standard. The building is fairly old and while everything works, it does look tired. It may be because of Covid but staff numbers seemed low. I made several calls to the hotel and a couple of times the phone rang out. If you need to be in Sydney's south, it's a great location.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Brooke was the receptionist at the time.
She was so rude and like she was being forced to work there. I usually go to four seasons but needed a quick local stay for a business relaxation last weekend but I will never go there again. The way she spoke was so rude I don’t know if it’s my race but just her attitude without using any coarse language was enough for her to make the company lose a customer. I’m not a fussy person and I’m so easy to get along with but especially because I was so drained and couldn’t wait to get to my room and rest I felt like she was rumbling with me in conversations so much like I was asking her to donate a kidney to me. ‍♀️ Goodness

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rydges Bankstown, Other at Rydges Bankstown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Hi Raykay1991,

I would like to pass on my sincerest apologies if I came across as rude on check in. This is never my intention to make any guest, of any race or gender, feel uncomfortable and I am terribly sorry to hear you have felt that way. I do understand on check in that you no longer wished to have breakfast included with your booking however as mentioned at the time as you had booked through a third party website we could not change your booking. I certainly do not want this to be your final impression of our hotel and would like to see you return so that you can have a wonderful experience!

Warmest Regards,