“Great authentic Thai”
Review of Royal Thai Cafe

Royal Thai Cafe
Ranked #29 of 71 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Great Yellow Curry. Everyone in the restaurant really raved about the food. Nice atmosphere. Super friendly staff. Will go back.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere inside and on the patio. Unfortunately the food was not great. The vegetable tempura was very nice but the summer rolls were so packed with lettuce, we could not pick them up. My husband had the beef basil which was quiet nice. I ordered the beef yellow curry. The meat was so white I had to call the waiter to check if it were not pork. Whenever he confirmed it was beef and I tasted, it tasted like old meat. I could not finish my plate. I think I was served old beef curry. I don't think I want to go there again.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We love Thai food so were excited to find a Thai restaurant in the Big Bear village. The food was average, not great in comparison to what we can get down the hill. The owners were nice and the servers were very attentive. We would probably give this restaurant another chance in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Thai food at its best. After spending the day on the boat this was the perfect way to reflect on a great day with family over dinner!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had the red curry and the yellow curry. there was more than enough for me and my two kids (ages 10 and 12). We took the rest back to the hotel and ate it for lunch the next day. Highly recommended.