“Woah! ”
Review of Get The Burger

Get The Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The burgers are on steroids! They’re so huge and juicy! I always order the director with onion rings! It’s a must try in Big Bear!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We loved this place! Not your typical fast food joint. There were 7 of us; 5 adults 2 kids. The ordering process was simple, and the burgers delicious. I think we ordered them 7 different ways & they got the order right! We all commented on how tasty the burgers were and recognize that they are made individually NOT taken off of a frozen pkg! They were busy so I’m assuming they are popular. If we ever get back to Bear Mountain we would certainly go back for their burgers!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This place is clearly a local and tourist favorite, as evidenced by the sheer mix of people eating here when we arrived. They have great burgers and fries as well as sweet potato puffs, which were maybe too sweet. They also make great milkshakes. We tried the White Out - vanilla ice cream and Squirt soda (instead of milk). Surprisingly tasted kind of like a dreamsicle. Be prepared for a little bit of a wait for your food when you order!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We have a cabin nearby and love coming here for burgers and fries! It can get very busy sometimes because they pride themselves on homemade quality burgers-but they are our favorite!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

It's simplicity as a diner is great. It has a lot of character and the staff are friendly.
I had the Director burger which was delicious on its own as I didn't need to add ketchup or any other condiment to it since it has its own special sauce. The toppings of lettuce and tomato were fresh. As a side I had the beer battered onion rings and I liked how light they were in texture and taste. To go with my meal I had the sinful yet decadent rocky road milkshake. It was a great lunch for me, and I would recommend trying it out if you are ever in that neck of the woods.