“love it....”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Teewinot

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
eva V
“love it....”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

This has been our second stay at teewinot and we will be planning our next extended weekend for the fall. The cabin is adorable, nothing overly fancy but perfect in its decor an size. The cabin is very clean, well maintained and child/ pet friendly. As for being dog friendly, this is very important to us and it is difficult to find pet friendly places that don't "look and smell pet friendly".. what I mean by this is that I am a neat freak and hate the smell of pets, but love to have them. When you walk into my home you would never know I have dogs until you see them. When I walk into teewinot I do not smell other people's pets or see evidence of them. Even my dogs don't seem to be stressed or excited by the smell of other dogs. The beds are comfortable and have nice crisp white linens... the furniture is clean and light colored, which I like because you cannot hide stains, and these have no stains... the area is perfect surrounded by trees and has a nice distance between other homes, gives a secluded feeling.. would highly recommend... Will be back soon.. ( ps... my children love the elephants made out of hand towels in bathrooms.. cute touch)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location and cleanliness
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mexico
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Temecula
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

CA
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing