“Good Burger”

Fire Rock Burgers & Brews
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Our second visit today confirmed the standard of food, service and atmosphere. Young enthusiastic servers, great background music and a good burger make this a must. The beer menu is amazing! They only serve burgers, so if that's your desire try it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is a little bar tucked away in the Village. The back patio has a fire pit to sit at that really adds to the fun atmosphere. The burger was amazing, best I’ve had in Big Bear! I️ wanted a little better selection on brews. There was quite a few beers from different breweries, but they were all basically the same thing. A whole bunch of IPAs and stouts. I️ usually like a lighter beer and there wasn’t anything on that end of the spectrum. I️ ended up with a red ale that was pretty good. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We took friends there before a heavy metal rock concert. We were surprised when all the burgers were named after rock songs. Our guest was a ‍ musician and the burger he ordered was a song he wrote. Excellent food and reasonably priced

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I️ had the Californication, with chipotle and green chilis
The staff was young but on point. Very busy but friendly service and great food. They took my cell phone number and called us when our table was ready. I️ really liked the food. Price was consistent with downtown restaurants. I️ felt like most places to eat were charging high prices because they could but Fire Rock delivered the goods!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We loved this place. It was our first night in Big Bear but I had found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and so off we went. Kids loved their burgers and the service and staff were really friendly.