Review Highlights
Brilliant day, great staff

Just home from doing a skydive with my gf. We were told we might be waiting around for a while as... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Mary B
via mobile
Tandem skydive

Really nice team. Beautiful experience. For a first time jump and afraid of height, the instructor... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
Elise L
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Took part in a charity skydive down here..

It was a long day due to the number of others taking part for the event..

The staff were very friendly and the facilities are great.. a small cafe/restaurant and next door, a 'common' room with tv, pool table and comfortable seating all round the room..

I've already signed up for next year!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We bought our son a present of a tandem skydive for his 18th Birthday! His first jump date was cancelled on the previous day due to forecasted weather conditions. They advise that you contact them prior to travelling to the venue to ensure that weather conditions will be good. They don't have an expiry date on the voucher which is a huge bonus, given the Irish weather! This is one of the reasons we choose the Irish parachute club over other Skydive venues. On arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant lady who checked us in and explained that we would have a long wait as the club was busy with a large volume of people due to do fun jumps and tandem jumps on the day. We had been told to expect this during the booking process. Our sons jump was booked for 12 noon, however He didn't actually jump until 7.30 pm. At check in we were offered the choice of having photographs and/or DVD taken of the jump. We opted to have both which costs 110 euro. Sounded expensive at the time, but I can honestly say it was worth it. A camera man jumps along side the tandem jumper and captures every bit of emotion and exhilaration experienced during the jump.. A great way to relive the experience and share it with everyone! There are good toilet and lounge facilities available. There is a small canteen which serves a limited range of foods and soft drinks. A packed lunch is advisable. All staff that we encountered on the day were exceptionally friendly, helpful and informative. We were given regular updates on progress, with each group divided into' loads' we had a rough idea of the waiting time. Although this can change dramatically if they have to go on weather hold. The training for the jump took approximately 15 minutes and once ;kitted out' the fun began!! He was accompanied on his jump by Tony, who was excellent not only to our son but to his nervous parents! The camera man( and I am sorry I cant remember his name) explained his role and was so pleasant and informative, All of the staff we met at the preparation zone were truly amazing. Finally I had better mention the actual jump! .Well to quote our 18 year old 'It was unreal, amazing, class, savage, fantastic, all rolled into one!! Thank you to all the wonderful, professional staff of the Irish Parachute club.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Last year I had a horrible time with that shower down in Kilkenny, I didn't want that to spoil my skydive memories so decided to try again with Skydive.ie in Co Offaly. Really glad I did, they were miles better both as a company and as people. Everybody was really friendly, everything was well organised and professional and I couldn't fault anything.

As usual the weather meant that our drop was delayed most of the day, but we got regular updates from the staff and they treated all questions with courtesy and friendliness. It was also our 2nd time trying to jump, and unlike that dishonest lot in Kilkenny there were no issues at all with vouchers or booking. Once bought the voucher does not expire, no sneaky hidden charges or expiry dates, we simply spoke to them and they worked with us to find a date that suited.

The facilities were also miles better, they have a proper canteen and a clubhouse with sofas for waiting around, plus proper toilet facilites. All vital when you are waiting on the Irish weather.

I perhaps shouldn't mention other companies when reviewing but the difference between the two is by far the best compliment I can give Skydive.ie, they restored my faith in Irish Skydiving and I would heartily recommend them to anybody wanting to do a tandem skydive. Many thanks to everybody there, especially Pete for getting me safely to the ground!

2  Thank dipsreviews