“Homely italian”

Embers Restaurant
Price range: AU$0 - AU$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

Warm and welcoming. Home style Italian with generous serves. Shared a vegetarian pizza and spaghetti marina. Fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank liane75

Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

Disappointed as I heard such good things about this place. I ordered takeaway pizza and was happy to wait 50 mins for collection however super disappointed when my Capricciosa pizza was missing two of the key ingredients (anchovies and prosciutto) and the base was so soggy I couldn’t eat it. Makes me wonder if my order was incorrectly made.

Reviewed 26 June 2020

We ate here recently for lunch and dinner. Fabulous menu. Large meal serves. Needs a little upgrade in decore though. Always enjoy

1  Thank AmandaF672
Reviewed 19 June 2020

We had a lovely meal here, everything was cooked perfectly and the wait staff were very professional. You have to book though!

Reviewed 27 March 2020

The menu at Embers is something to behold and I can tell you right now that every person that has eaten with me has been thrilled with their meal. The service in the restaurant was on point and the delivery service was amazing too. A definite favourite!

Date of visit: March 2020