All reviews wedding venue amazing wedding would highly recommend this venue evening reception daughters wedding food was lovely cannot fault toast janet guests lancashire fab friday
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Attended a wedding and stayed over , great wedding food threw out the day perfectly cooked , very clean venue and rooms, rooms small but was perfect for us 2 and had a fantastic breakfast morning after no complaints at all

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank bwfc1982
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We got married at Beeston Manor during April 2017. It was absolutely fantastic! Amy, Janet, Kath and the team are complete professionals and took care of every detail. I stayed with my sister the night before our wedding and on the night of the wedding with my husband and family. Our rooms were beautiful and the breakfast in the morning, like all of the food we had during our day, was delicious. We will remember the day with great happiness and all of our guests commented how much they enjoyed it. In particular, we choose one of the buffet options for our evening reception which was very good value - one of our guests commented that it was the best buffet they'd ever had at a wedding. Beeston Manor itself it stunning with spectacular views. I'd thoroughly recommend it as a wedding or party venue and would like to thank the team for making our day so special!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Alison P
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We got married here 25th March and we cannot recommend Beeston Manor highly enough. The staff here are absolutely fantastic, friendly and full of great advice. They had everything covered and made our day run so smoothly. The venue itself is beautiful and the food was delicious. The bedrooms were comfortable and our guests were very happy. Thank you so much to the whole team at Beeston Manor!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank rmwilson89
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We have had the most wonderful experience at Beeston Manor. We can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding day simply perfect. The wonderful family who run the venue have been incredible from start to finish - always friendly, obliging and considerate. Even any decisions they had to make on our behalf were spot-on thanks to the time they dedicated to understanding us and our vision for our big day. The food was amazing too! and commented on by all of our guests. We wanted our wedding to be relaxed and fun, a day that would be enjoyed by all and remembered for a long time to come, and Beeston Manor certainly provided the perfect venue for that. It was fab! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jennie L
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My sister got married here on 9th April and I can't fault the place at all. From start to finish everything was perfect. I loved the fact that we had all the rooms booked out so when my 6 yr old went to bed I left the door unlocked and kept checking on him as did other members of the family and friends. The food was lovely and the staff were friendly and professional. Amazing day had by all.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family