“Best wedding venue in North West”
Review of Beeston Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hoghton
Beeston Manor
Ranked #1 of 1 Hoghton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I got married here in May 2016 and booked the event almost two years before. In every stage of planning the staff were so helpful, and on the day Amy and Janet were amazing making sure everything went to plan. The venue itself is amazing, and the bedrooms have lovely rustic features and are a modest size. The food is out of this world, we chose a BBQ option for our wedding breakfast which our guests absolutely loved. You don't have to take my word for it that Beeston Manor is the best wedding venue in the North West, as they have recently won the official award, voted for by brides and grooms.

Room Tip: the three rooms downstairs are larger, but the upstairs rooms have original beams and lovely feature...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Nice place with caricter.

Was there this weekend on a wedding event. The bar prices were quite steep but that was expected. The issue I had with the place was the hotel manager who was checking in was quite rude with guests and not med to feel welcome.

When I asked questions I got short sharp blunt answers which was not very nice.

Room Tip: High floor rooms are very warm in the summer with no ac and only have roof Windows.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My brother held his wedding reception here recently and my husband a I stayed the night with our 2 children. The whole event from start to finish was perfect. The meal was amazing and the breakfast the following day was out of this world. I lovely place to hold any extra special occasion. Thank you so much to all the staff. X

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kerry H
Reviewed 15 June 2016

My beautiful daughter Paige got married to Chris at Beeston Manor on Saturday 11th June.
What can I say... the whole day was perfect from start to finish, nothing was too much trouble for the team at Beeston..
Janet, Amy and their team were fantastic, very professional and the personal touch that they gave to the wedding was very much appreciated. With being a family run business it definitely makes a huge difference in the service , time and effort that they all put into the day to make it so special.
My daughter got married here and the ceremony room was breath-taking.
The venue is stunning and the grounds are amazing, just a shame the weather was raining but we still managed some lovely photos.
The food was amazing and all of our guests commented on how delicious and well presented it was.
We also stayed overnight and the bedrooms were immaculate and very tastefully decorated.
Breakfast was great too, a lovely choice of fruit, cereals and the option of a full cooked breakfast.
I'm so glad that we picked this venue for the wedding..
Congratulations Janet, Amy and the brilliant team at Beeston you should be very proud of yourselves and well done for winning your award ...
You really do deserve this award>>WELL DONE !!!
We will back to see you all soon for a meal in your restaurant..
Love Fionna (mother of the bride)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kyleykyle
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Just visited here for some wedding awards today what beautiful place in a stunning location we had a fab bbq lunch which was delicious and fabulous deserts will definitely recommend to anyone to go and look there for their wedding venue

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Steph_1968_10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoghton
2.4 km away
Best Western Plus Samlesbury Hotel
4.7 km away
Stanley House Hotel & Spa
5.2 km away
Premier Inn Preston South (Craven Drive) Hotel
3.4 km away
Grill & Grain at the Boatyard

Been to Beeston Manor? Share your experiences!