All reviews wedding venue amazing wedding would highly recommend this venue evening reception daughters wedding food was lovely cannot fault toast janet guests lancashire fab friday
Reviewed 6 August 2014

On such a beautiful day, the wedding of Jen and Kieran was made even more special by this wonderful venue. The sun shone and we had drinks outside under the parasols whilst enjoying the views and gardens. The wedding breakfast inside was delicious and ran smoothly, and the evening reception was so enjoyable both inside and outside. We then loved staying over in a luxurious room upstairs. Breakfast too was a lovely end to the occasion. The staff were always pleasant and helpful, and everyone felt relaxed and happy.
I hope we can visit again very soon... Just need another wedding!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wedding of Kelvin & Adele
My husband and I attended the Wedding on Sunday 20th July, everything was perfect, the room was brilliant with doors leading out to the patio we were very fortunate with the weather, a glorious Summer's Day we sat out until 9pm. The staff were great, plenty of staff no queuing at the bar - we didnt stay over so cannot comment on the rooms. The venue is definitely ideal for a Wedding, well done Beeston Manor.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anniebee_10
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Amy, Janet & John are quite simply amazing. We booked our wedding in March 2013 and from the offset they were all fantastic. All our needs were catered for, we had constant contact with everyone at Beeston discussing plans and arrangements. When we met with Janet for our final meeting she easily guided us through the day and advised how things should run.

The day itself couldn't have been more perfect. Amy was there from the start ensuring that everything was fine and went to plan. All our guests complimented the food and service as one of the best they have ever experienced.

Thank you again, we cannot recommend Beeston Manor enough, simply perfect

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank mrsmadge
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Amy & Janet, Thanks so much for all the help arranging the summer BBQ for my company on the 4th July. Even though the weather didn't allow us to enjoy the beautiful grounds and have an outdoor BBQ with you, I must say that the food that you served for us was simply wonderful so tasty and moreish and could certainly tell that the burgers were homemade! simply delicious!
We all had a fabulous time and I will look forward to seeing you in a few weeks for my wedding there!
Thanks again :-)
Sarah

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Beautiful setting for a wedding, both inside & out. With regards to previous adverse comments about the staff & food - we found both extremely good. Staff were very friendly & pleasant. The food, considering how many they were catering for was really good. We didn't stay there as it was full so I can't comment on that. We had a wonderful experience & I would recommend it to anyone for a wedding venue.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends