All reviewswedding venueamazing weddingwould highly recommend this venueevening receptiondaughters weddingfood was lovelycannot faulttoastjanetguestslancashirefabfriday
Reviewed 16 May 2012

The owners of Beeston Manor fulfilled our daughter's and her fiance's wishes to enable them to have a wedding to remember. The managers went out of their way to provide the detail and organisation that had been 12 months in the planning. Beeston Manor is a wonderful location, the accommodation comfortable and the Wedding Party had a great day.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David P
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We attended a friends wedding at the Beeston Manor and would strongly recommend it as a wedding venue. It was perfect for people that have children attending the wedding as the accommodation was close to the reception areas.
The food was beautiful and the staff more than helpful. I left a pair of shoes at the venue and they posted them to me but unfortunately they were sent back to the hotel as i had not received a card to collect from the post office. To cut a long story short they went out of their way to return them again without any payment taken for postage and was very helpful when i chased them up in regards to the lost shoes.
Thank you for a lovely time and like i said before we would strongly recommend it as a wedding venue.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 24 April 2012

On Thursday 5th April 2012 we attended a friend’s wedding at Beeston Manor; As we have two small children and we don’t get away very often we decided to get a babysitter & just the two of us stay overnight at the hotel, needless to say we were looking forward to it!!
The room rate is £98.50 B&B and at check-in we were given the keys to room number 11, as soon as we walked into the room there was a terrible smell of sewage/drains, I complained and the manager blamed the cleaner saying it was on her list to run the taps due to the room not being used for so long but she must have forgot to do it!! He then opened the Velux window wide which was about 10ft high with a long pole and then took it with him and left the room leaving us with a very high window wide open, within 10 seconds we were freezing cold and had to try and close the window ourselves!!
5 minutes later I flushed the toilet, and it wouldn’t flush, yet again I complained to the manager who came and managed to fix it, yet again another oversight, however it could have been very embarrassing!! To say the room is small is an understatement, and you definitely couldn’t swing a cushion in there never mind a cat, it definitely isn’t worth nearly £100! I did ask for a different room but they were fully booked.
We had arrived early as my wife wanted to get ready in the room only to find a very small bathroom with a very small bath, there is no shower in the room except for a very small over-bath hand held shower attachment!!
At breakfast a miserable waitress flung a menu in front of us and she walked off without describing any options to us, the breakfast while of a good standard was also disappointingly warm.
When we checked out I mentioned that I was disappointed with the room and that the last time I had a shower was yesterday at home as I couldn’t have a shower because there wasn’t one and the bath was too small!! I was told that if I wanted a shower in the room then I should have requested one!! And that as it was a listed building some rooms were small without showers although they charge the same rate for all rooms!!! I wish I had either stayed in another hotel or got a Taxi home. Definitely not worth nearly £100!!
They did recognise we were disappointed and gave us a bottle of white wine worth approx £5, although we would have preferred a full refund!

Room Tip: Don’t stay in room 11 & if you want a shower then you must specifically ring them to request a room with a shower in it!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We celebrated our Golden Wedding at Beeston Manor and it was perfect in every way.
The meal was excellent and the owners and their staff did everything to make the day special.
All the guests said to us that the venue was wonderful.
Thank you so much.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jean t
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Attended a wedding here recently and everything about the venue was perfect. We couldnt fault a thing. One of the guests had to leave mid wedding breakfast, but when they returned a couple of hours later a full 3 course meal was served for them.
Everywhere was clean and the staff very efficient.
Would highly recommend this venue.

• Stayed: April 2012