Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

It is inside the Ocean Marina. A perfect for every sailor and visitor to Pattaya. I have been in many hotels here but this is really worth it. If you have business in the Jomtien area this is the place.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank HarryStuck
FuangfaS3, Manager at Ocean Marina Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

Dear Customer Harry Stuck,

Thank you for sharing you feedback regarding your stay with us.
We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards and receiving such a positive feedback from you motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

We really look forward to be of service to you again in yours next trip to Pataya!

Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

A) All staffs are very good service mind.
B) Room and all areas are cleaning.
C) Nice breakfast.
D) Indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
E) Golf cart service in area.
F) Excellent view especially when the Yacht is cruising. My daughter really like it.

We will be visiting there again soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Diesel F
FuangfaS3, Manager at Ocean Marina Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Dear Customer Diesel F.

Thank you for sharing your positive review here in TripAdvisor site.
Our team is glad to know that we were able to offer you all a great holiday. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards , I had shared your positive comments with the team :)

We are look forward to be of service to you again and please feel free to reach us if you would need assistance.

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

We booked a yacht trip to Monkey island, fishing and snorkeling, due to big waves, then we didn’t do snorkeling but we buy extra hour for Jetski instead. It was amazing!

Nice view and weather! Just the only thing I dont like is getting tan! :D

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank hemja
FuangfaS3, Manager at Ocean Marina Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Dear Customer Hemja'

Thank you for sharing your positive review here in Triadvisor site. Our team is glad to know that we were able to offer you all a great holiday.
We are look forward to be of service to you again in your next trip to Pattaya! and please feel free to reach us if you would need assistance.

Reviewed 29 June 2019

Hi, I usually don't give negative reviews but this time I have to. Ok beautiful hotel, beautiful surroundings. But was woken at 6am to drip drip drip. Water was leaking from the air con through the roof in room 207. Called reception, someone came to check the room about 10 minutes later which was pretty good. I explained to reception that we needed 2 rooms together as we were travelling as a family. 7.46 am now and the Mrs is angry at me because we had to change rooms, what should have been a perfect break away has been ruined. Reception offered us another adjoining room with no sea view. I asked about discount because we paid for a good night's sleep, wait until the manager comes - the room was already pre paid by my other half as a present. We have 1 more night to stay here, moving rooms at 7am doesn't do much for a romantic break. So would I recommend here, no. Does the hotel have lessons to be learnt from, definitely yes. I did inform reception at the time I had a video of the leaking roof and that we paid for a room that we could sleep in. I also said that I would be placing it on TripAdvisor. If there are any updates, I will let you know. Breakfast was ok nice clean surroundings and restaurant and pleasant staff. No full English but a buffet themed breakfast. Hence my review as poor, but to be fair I was really considering to rate this hotel as terrible, I have been very generous with this review.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Philip M
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

Ocean Marina yacht club... you can think about exclusive place, but is not or maybe no more. The place is old, the restaurant on the 2nd floor is closed and the restaurant in the ground floor is a normal restaurant in a beautiful place. The staff can’t understand English very well and the service is average.

Date of stay: March 2019