“Great pub food ”

Oatridge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Uphall
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As a family run business we greatly value and appreciate every patron of the hotel. It is for this reason, we strive to provide a first-class service for every visitor to the hotel.Amenities include free breakfast and parking, a genteel restaurant with a fireplace and a bar with a pool table, as well as a beer garden.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were served by a friendly helpful waitress. The food was excellent. I had steak which had no fat or gristle and the meat well cooked. Good choice on the menu. We will be back when in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch and the food in the restaurant was simple but tasty. The service was enthusiastic but slow, with one server covering the entire restaurant.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to stay over last minute as we were going to a birthday party.

The hotel is clearly undergoing renovations as some bits are tired but these things take time.

The staff are outstanding! Friendly and very helpful, right through from arrival to breakfast. They make the place! Especially the girl in the restaurant. I think she’s called Vicky. Brilliant, professional and a generally nice person who takes pride in her work! The hotel is lucky to have her.

The too was clean and very comfortable. Especially as it was only £65 per night. The room has a shower and sink but sadly no toilet. The toilet is located just outside the door and is communal. It wasn’t that bad but for only a couple of nights.

I would recommend this hotel if your passing through for a stay over or visiting friends. Not ideal for a long stay but I don’t think that is the rational of their business. I think they only attract overnight customers.

It’s clean and the beds are comfy. Ignore the bad comments as they are not true!

The restaurant is also nice and the food is great! I recommend booking as it’s very busy.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Recently visited here for my dads 50th in a big group - the food was delicious and really reasonably priced! Will be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Six of us came for a meal on Saturday evening. this is the second time in six weeks. The food is very good and priced reasonably. The waiter staff are very friendly and helpful. The time between courses is a little slow but the place is busy. I will be back again.Avery enjoyable experience .