“Wonderful days”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Margit Z
“Wonderful days”
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

My sister and me stayed the first 3 nights of our trip through CR and here was a wonderful start. The house is perfect for nature lovers, you have it all just around you, but you feel absolutely safe. Every morning and evening we enjoyed the short different tracks to the wonderful food of Rita and her warmhearted personality. Howlers and frogs in the night toucans and many other birds. Wendy books you tours if she is working outside. The area around is very good to make your first steps in a foreign country.

r0xanne14
Ottawa, Canada
“Wonderful experience!!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I went to Wendy's eco guest house in July with my parents, husban and my 2 kids (5 and 7 yearls old). It is definitly our best memory of our trip to Costa Rica. The family is so welcoming. My kids loved the animals on the farm and had the chance to milk the cow. The meal was a delight. The hawlers monkeys were right beside the house. We also saw toucans! If you go there, you absolutely need to get to the waterfall. I hope I can go back one day to see the hole family again!

Your age range 25-34
Mrs Lorna...
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Thank you so much to Cristel and her parents! Me and my sister really enjoyed the experience, staying in an Eco House. The food Cristel's Mother cooked on our first night was the best food I had in Costa Rica and I also enjoyed milking the cow with her Father, Don Eduardo. The location is brilliant and the tour recommendations were great too.
Zoe

mallyred
Castro Valley, California
“An exceptional rainforest paradise hosted by an amazing family!”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My two sisters and I were delighted with our (6) day stay at Wendy's Eco Guest House in Sarapiqui! It was a thrill being in a beautiful eco-friendly house in the middle of a rain forest, visited by howler monkeys, three different kinds of toucans, green parrots, and a plethora of other wildlife while being song to sleep each night by the jungle songs. Wendy and her family were amazing hosts and made us feel like part of their family. We had planned to eat with them only a few times, but we ended up eating every breakfast and dinner because of the scrumptious meals cooked by Wendy's mom and delightful conversations! The food was always delicious, served beautifully, and prepared with love! We thoroughly enjoyed Wendy's waterfall tour, Luis' river rafting tour, Geiner's night tour, and of course, don't forget the sustainable chocolate tour. All the tours were awesome and the tour guides exceptional both in their knowledge as well as their hospitality. We would go back to this rain forest paradise in a heartbeat!! If we could give Wendy's Eco Guest house more than 5 stars, we would!

Mark B
“Fabulous family experience surrounded by nature”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Wendy's Ecohouse. The house itself is very spacious and set in a forest, so the only sounds you hear are birds, frogs and the rest of nature. It's just a couple of minutes' walk up to Wendy's family's house, where you can enjoy delicious Tico food with the family. We did a birdwatching tour with Wendy which was really great - we saw lots of brightly coloured birds and she made it interesting for our two small kids. They are building a second ecohouse so hopefully more people can experience this lovely place. We'd love to come again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing