“Parlour Coffee - can't drive past”
Review of Parlour

Parlour
Reviewed 26 August 2015

The best coffee on the Gold Coast, even my non-coffee friends love it. Great food - simple and nicely priced for breakfast and lunch. Friendly staff and atmosphere, often end up chatting with other customers sitting nearby. The décor is gorgeous and looks smart. Sparkling water on tap. They are always busy, but we always get a seat. Great location in Old Burleigh - quaint shops nearby for tourists to wander. Away from busy Burleigh, and just next door to the M1 ramp. Highly recommended

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

These guys know coffee. Thats all that needs to be said. Oh and their amazing homemade crumpets are so so good.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I have been here a couple of times now. The coffee is so good and yesterday I ate there too and had the crumpets with lemon curd and ricotta. They make their own crumpets so good.I totally recommend this place great atmosphere and nice people.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Adding to my favourite little location, easily accessible but away from the bustle of the beach, is the brand new Parlour Coffee. We discovered this little gem by accident on the way to another place for breakfast. But the trendy decor and happy-looking customers meant we had to change our plans!

The coffee is absolutely beautiful, and we both had the granola for breakfast which was a feast for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. The menu is small but very cool (bread and butter pudding for breakfast, anyone?) and I can't wait to try the lunch options.

Service was extraordinarily quick and courteous, and I like that (free) sparkling water was the default option. The only thing I thought was missing was the babycino, but given how many I saw requested during the time we were there, I can't imagine it will be missing for long!

I hope Parlour can keep up the good work, because it truly was flawless.