“Top coffee, top food!”
Review of Parlour

Parlour
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Adding to my favourite little location, easily accessible but away from the bustle of the beach, is the brand new Parlour Coffee. We discovered this little gem by accident on the way to another place for breakfast. But the trendy decor and happy-looking customers meant we had to change our plans!

The coffee is absolutely beautiful, and we both had the granola for breakfast which was a feast for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. The menu is small but very cool (bread and butter pudding for breakfast, anyone?) and I can't wait to try the lunch options.

Service was extraordinarily quick and courteous, and I like that (free) sparkling water was the default option. The only thing I thought was missing was the babycino, but given how many I saw requested during the time we were there, I can't imagine it will be missing for long!

I hope Parlour can keep up the good work, because it truly was flawless.