Open today: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fabulous

We had a variety of individual and private group lessons with Eskimos over the last couple of... read more

Reviewed 7 April 2018
RobinADXB
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fabian’s snowboarding lessons

Reviewed 6 April 2018
HarrietShropshire
via mobile

All reviews ski school private lesson great instructor my son next year teaching style children and adults second week great week snowboard lesson red runs comfort zone leaps and bounds couple of days alex teacher confidence
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant snowboarding lessons from Fabian who taught my 8 and 12 year old and I to snowboard in 3 afternoons :) had the most amazing time- would highly recommend to anyone

Date of experience: April 2018
ESKIMOS S, Office Assistant at Eskimos Ski School, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hello HarrietShropshire,

Thank you for the feedback. :-) We are glad to hear that the afternoons were super fun and you guys really enjoyed it.. Hope to see you soon again.

Best wishes the ESKIMOS-Team

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our son Jamie had an awesome week on the slopes and in the park with Fabian. He made great progress and learned some new cool tricks..........big thaaaaaaaanks !!!

Hey Flysreen,

Thank you for the feedback. Great to hear that the lessons with Fabian were great and very helpful. Hope to see you next time here in Saas-Fee. :-)

Cheers ESKIMOS-Team

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Bright blue skies, full sun and snowboard lessons on par with the weather made for a perfect weekend!
Alexander from Eskimos was an excellent teacher!
As an adult beginner (4th time on the board) Alexander gave great tips for balance, control and making turns.
My improvement after only 1hour was significant. The foot/ancle techniques drastically changed how I control the board.
He also gave very simple and easy-to-follow instructions on how the coordiantion of head, arms and which foot/feet should carry my weight when making turns.
My lesson on the following day was quite different from the first lesson which made the learning experience very interesting.
Positive attitude, patient and a knowledgeable teacher - I can highly recommend Alexander to anyone!
The office team (Nicole) had my reservation ready as I had called the day before.
They also had my booking ready for the next day even though I had only casually mentioned it to Alex at the end of my lesson that I wished to book a session for the following day.
Super team!
Will definately book again next time in Saas-Fee! :)
-Mcbs, Zurich, Switzerland

Hello Miriam S,

Thanks a lot for that great feedback. We really appreciate it! :-) Brilliant that you learned so much in such a short time! We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Best wishes, ESKIMOS

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We’d like to say many thanks to Wouter- the best snowboard instructor in Saas-Fee, because we became able to snowboard in 1 day !!! Many thanks!! You‘re the best Wouter!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
ESKIMOS S, Office Assistant at Eskimos Ski School, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Hi Julija G,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that Wouter taught you so much in such a short time! Looking forward to see you again.

Best wishes from Saas-Fee! :-)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My son Christiaan, 15 years old, had freestyle lessons level 1 for five days. Fabian was great at teaching and explaining tricks clearly, making the learning process exciting. At the end of the week, he filmed him and posted it on YouTube. We will consider returning next year for more lessons.

Hi Gerrit V,

Thanks for writing a feedback! We are happy that Christiaan enjoyed the lessons with Fabian! We are looking forward to see you next year again!

All the best from the ESKIMOS-Team