“THE PLACE TO BE”

Ranked #20 of 92 Restaurants in Nyon
Price range: USD 22 - USD 67
Cuisines: Swiss
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant used to lack just about everything a customer wants. But not anymore. Since the renovation, everything has changed. Whilst the dining room was hardly ever busy, there now is always a fully packed house. And with the clients came the pleasant atmosphere, the smiling faces of staff (and owners), the constant quality of cooking, and the desire to go back for more. Great lunch-time special.

5  Thank restaurant71

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We returned from the Autosalon on a Friday night looking for a place to eat near our hotel. We chose Le Perdtemps and were lucky to get a table without a reservation. The place seems recently refurbished and appears as a traditional Brasserie. We had two meat dishes, my son chose the horse steak served with pepper sauce, and I had a sliced steak with fries. Both dishes were extremely well prepared and tasted accordingly - particularly the horse steak was a pleasant surprise for my son who had never this before. Service was very attentive and English was spoken well enough for us to feel very welcome and well looked after. A warm recommendation, and a place we will return to next time around.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch menu there. Wonderfully surprised. Generous portions. Very good food. Attentive service. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This place used to be empty - all the time!! Now they seem to have hit "the sweet spot" and the place fills up for lunch each day. The service was great and the food average. I had the Blanquette de Veau which was a bit fatty for my taste. There could be a bit more space between the tables - my neighbor reaches for my broccoli with his fork and said: "sorry mate I thought that was my plate!!" (A joke)

1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I regularly passed the restaurant which is close to my home and I always told myself I should try it out and now I wish I had tried sooner. The restaurant was busy but that didn’t detract from the service or the quality of the food. It is not haute cuisine that is served up but good simple dishes with a bias towards traditional Swiss cuisine. Not 5* but for quality and atmosphere I thought it ticked all the right boxes.

2  Thank 586ianf