All reviews modern hotel rooms are spacious options sauna breakfast parking atta restaurant
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I stayed in this Hotel almost 1 week and my experience with the hotel was very nice. Staff at receptions is good ... Location of the Hotel is also very good, can have hill view if choose for backside rooms. Rooms are spacious, clean. Breakfast was very good and has options for vegetarian people. Fruit basket is kept at the Reception 24x7, it helps specially for vegetarian people if they don't wanted to eat Pizza's and pastas.
in Breakfast, they serve different kind of water in which different stones are kept... I saw such thing for the first time in business hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor level, view from the window is good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I have spent a few days in the hotel. Location is great and the facility is quite ok compared to other hotels around. Rooms are modern and clean. Staff is friemdly. Parking is free. Breakfast is supplied in a bare minimum. There was not enough to eat and choice for all the guests. All in all a good experience with some easy improvements possible.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel nice rooms and a very good food at the restaurant and the Waitresses are very friendly.
The location is good is near to main cities like Colonia and Durmud
Summary is a excellent hotel I strong recommend to stay on this hotel

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have once more stayed at this hotel. It is simply so enjoyable everytime i have to come to this area of Germany. It is located slightly outside of the city center, but this does not matter, as it is a very short ride/walk to the "city".
Rooms are very large, with ample desk space. Room has a lot of sunlight, in addition to exceptional overhead lighting (unlike other hotels), so rooms are really fresh and have lots of light. Breakfast is magnificient, with very large choice.
As i am limited on what i may eat, and brought my own food, there was no problem and staff was very helpful in bringing my a plate and cutlery in the evening, so that i could eat my food and was also permitted to eat in the dining hall, although i chose my room. Free internet and decent speed permit to work without interruptions. Hotel is also very accommodating regarding late check-out if they are not overbooked.
Am looking already forward for my next stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Travelling to Germany on business I found this hotel in the quaint little village called Attendorn. Set on the outskirts of the town (10 minute walk) is the Hanse Hotel. Well what can I say the welcome the service the rooms the breakfast are just amazing. Really I can't thank the staff enough... A week before I stayed I rocked up but they were full :-( So the receptionist then proceeded to call local hotels to find a room for me! And she did.. Also gave me directions! Amazing. I vowed that when I returned I would stay and I did and I was so pleased I did. You must try this hotel from the moment you enter is a fantastic experience... Thanks to all at Hanse Hotel Attendorn - I will return :-)

Room Tip: ALL of them
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business