“Big choice of good dishes”

Restaurant Ratskeller
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

With my family we've been often to this restaurant. You get what you expect. Not more and not less, but it is very reliable.
The atmosphere is cozy and the restaurant owner is unique.
I completely recommend this place!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The food served here is Serbian/Croatian and German fare. You get large portions and food is very, very good. The owner is always very friendly and in a good mood! If you should ever visit Clausthal, I would recommend stopping here for some dinner.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016

The owners of the hotel where we were staying transported all their guests to this restaurant and had pre booked a table. There was a very good choice of food of several nationalities, and the service was efficient and friendly. The food arrived quickly and was delicious.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I visited this place may times and enjoyed every time my food.visit this restaurant when you have a great famine.. I am sure that you will good fill. The food that tastes very good. The staff is very friendly and consists of one family.
You will get my openion confirmed after your visit.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 June 2015

the Location is pretty central.
The design is old just like the whole City but still it is pleasant.
I akways try pasa n ist good.
The personnel are always friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2015