“Great place for lunch”

Ristorante Firenze
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Bad Harzburg
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Great location. The outdoor seating is very nice...next to the stream. The staff is friendly. The food is great.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We went there the day after they had hosted a big wedding. The service and quality of the food was excellent. The staff and management seemed to know a lot of the customers which would indicate to me that it is well used by the locals

Reviewed 3 December 2015

As my wife and I were in the mood for a fresh hot pizza, we went to the number two pizza restaurant in Bad Harzburg, per Trip Advisor (number one was closed for a holiday break, apparently). The restaurant was surprisingly busy for 5:30 on a Saturday, so I suspect they didn't adhere to their midday pause religiously. The restaurant is nicely appointed, with the expected hand-painted murals on the walls and other appointments. We were seated immediately and our waiter was courteous and efficient, and kitchen very fast. A man playing guitar and singing started to entertain the restaurant soon after 6PM, and he was quite talented.

Unfortunately there were only four pizzas on the menu: salami, parma (my wife's choice), scampi, and primavera (my choice). The arugula (I think) on my wife's pizza did add to the interest factor, but unfortunately my pizza was a bit ordinary and uninspired.

To be fair, there was a large party seated next to us, and they started with salads that looked delicious. Unfortunately we did not stay long enough to see their entrees, but there were plenty of tasty sounding things on the menu. We will return in the future to explore more of the menu.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Really nice Veggie Pizza , Its was with Zuccini , mushrooms , eggplant and pepper Good service and nice wines.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Firenze has an excellent menu selection of pastas and pizzas as well as an extensive wine selection. We ordered fettuccine bolognese al forno and pork medallions and both were excellent meals. Our second time there, we chose their house pizza. Awesome tasting! Wonderful service and atmosphere!