See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Ideal spot within 200 yards of railway station and town centre for visit to xmas market. Helpful staff and a good breakfast. Excellent centre for travelling to some of the big cities in the area. Also good for walking and touring.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Great hotel in perfect location, very close to the train station. The room was very big, bed comfy, shower had excellent pressure. The (free!) breakfast was delicious, plenty to choose from. Staff were friendly. Can't fault anything!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is a great value hotel for a central stop in Soest, This is the fifth time I've stayed here & I've always enjoyed my stay.
The rooms have been refurbished since my last stay & the room i had was clean & comfortable.
The staff are always helpful & friendly and there is a bar right next door for that well earned beer after a long road trip'.
Plus there is always an excellent choice for breakfast.
Would recommend a stay here if you're in Soest. 'Excellent'

Room Tip: back is a bit quieter
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Howard N
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

As all the other reviews say, this is a traditional no frills guest house. It is important to note there is no lift and rooms are over 3 floors. Breakfast is buffet style, and unlimited. There is no air conditioning and as already said, the bathrooms are dinky. It is very well placed within the town and a couple of minutes walk from a traditional German restaurant where the food was lovely. Personally, I didn't find the beds comfy, but that is probably just me.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The Satnav in our hire car took us straight to the hotel, nicely avoiding the pedestrian area on the way, although signs were good too. We found this to be a friendly place with helpful staff.

Parking was located next to the hotel so nice and easy. Breakfast was good, the rooms were a nice size, although the bathrooms were perhaps a tad on the small size (I'm being really nit-picky now).

I don't think there was any air conditioning in our room but we didn't need it. The weather was quite warm outside but the room was always a nice comfortable temperature.

I'd certainly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family