“Great atmosphere”
Review of Osteria la Toscana

Osteria la Toscana
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Weiden
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Sunday evening dinner with the family. They had a high chair (which was clean!!!) and small silverware for the kids and also offered smaller portions for the children as well.

Great menu options and all in English. The staff was very welcoming, attentive, and professional. I really liked it here.

The pizza (cheese) was alright. Wasn't blown away by the taste. My lasagne was made to order (meatless) and other dish (spaghetti alfredo). The chef's rib eye special was great too, though we didn't care for the eggplant or zucchini (taste).

Will gladly come back and/or order-to-go.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

My family of four (two adults and two small children) absolutely love this restaurant. After spending a year living in Weiden and trying every slice of pizza we could get our hands on, this is the BEST PIZZA AND TIRAMISU! The wait staff is warm and welcoming. They speak several languages including English. Kind, courteous, and attentive. The menu is reasonably priced. One beer, three sodas, four medium sized pizzas, one tiramisu, and one gelato plate was €51,90.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Overall not a bad Italian restaurant with really good pasta dishes. Pizza was okay but a little runny the times I have ordered it. Would go back for pasta.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Other than the service being a little slow, my wife and I loved this place. The food was as full-flavored and savory as you'd find in any well-reviewed Italian restaurant in the States for WAY less money. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The food is very fresh and tasty. I went for lunch and that evening went back for dinner. I highly recommend it. Staff is friendly, English menu available.