“Place for meat lovers”
Review of Genusswerk Bodega

Genusswerk Bodega
Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Weiden
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The menu offers mostly meat, but once I received the dish I ordered I could only be satisfied by receiving a skillfuly cooked piece of meat. So tender

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We got a ton of tapas here, and some were pretty good, others were not. I didn't like the Bavarian tapas much. They are VERY old school (like a lump of crunchy fat spread). The Spanish/Mediterranean appetizers were ok.

The atmosphere is really nice though.

I would go here for one tapa and a glass of Spanish wine, then continue on my way to another spot.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We took some friends who have living in Germany for the last 20 years and they agreed with us. Best Steak place we have ever been to in Germany. Looking forward to going again. Note that if you want the Tomahawk steak you must per order. We know now and will be having it the next time we go.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Small cosy restaurant in the old town. Not very big. Reservation is recommended. Good choice of different steaks with a good variety of side dishes. The starters are presented as Tapas and nice and easy for sharing. Staff was accurate and friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We made a reservation 30 mins before showing up because we went on TripAdvisor for close by good eats. They sat us upstairs on the patio with two tables. It was very secluded with high walls but it was very cute and intimate. The steaks are cooked perfectly. They have that melt in your mouth texture. Unfortunately , the menus aren't in English, but the wait staff is great with English and will translate it for you. For an area with High English speaking population, I suggest the restaurant get at least a print out translation so the wait staff doesn't have to be bothered and tied up with extra questions about the menu. I asked for the sangria without bubbles and they made it for me. Delicious! Intimate! We will go back again!!

1  Thank DeAnaTayla