“Terrible experience”

Pizzeria - Ristorante Da Peppino
Ranked #79 of 109 Restaurants in Weiden
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The most terrible pizza I ever visited. Big big mistake!!
Briefly: At the first moment quite nice interior and atmosphere. We were surprised that only 2 couples were sitting in.. why? Terrible cuisine and unbelievable personnel. We were waiting more than 2 hour to get 2 soups, calamary plate, and 2 pizzas. If the pizza worth a quality I would not care. But this terrible pizza were defrosted and baked afterwards. The low-end quality and taste way below average. Soup was average, not bad, however nothing special. Calamary worse than any fast food. The atmosphere was even more killed by unbelievable personnel. The lady was completelly stressed, nervous and running up and down in panic mode. Depsite she was serving only to 3 (three) tables (6-7 people). Unbelievable place!! Never, never again.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

It was ok. Service wasn't all that great. Food was decent. If you're an English-speaker they try, but count on doing a lot of pointing. We had to wait on our beer because the server seemed to forget we ordered them. Better pizza places around.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

We ordered there pizza with my friends. It tasted really amazing. We loved it. They delivered us our food even though we called few minutes after their opening hours. Moreover we´ve got a bottle of red wine gratis.

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

My wife, son, and I went here for a quick pizza dinner. Long story short, We waited an hour for our pizzas and guess what? We were the only people in the restaurant. Never coming here again. If you want a good Italian experience, go to Bella Napoli in Weiden instead. Unfortunately, they were closed for a family vacation and we decided to try this place as a substitute. WORST DECISION EVER.

1  Thank Downingdc
Reviewed 4 September 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant for lunch. We both ordered pizza and it was average. It is a good location for a quick lunch, but not for a date night spot.