“Sumptous”

Pizzeria Restaurante Pegasus
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Weiden
Reviewed 15 June 2016

What started as a working lunch turned out to be great outing with friends from Weiden and Dubai. Well served. Potatos,pasta and serving was excellent with a view of small airport for flying club.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Restaurante Pegasus

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Amazing salmon tortellini and tiramisu at affordable prices. Italian food made by real Italians here. This place also has a lot of seating capacity and great atmosphere. Love it!

Reviewed 26 November 2015

This Italian restaurant lies on the edge of a local small airport near a small forest. It is the perfect spot for any season, especially a summer's day/evening. The outside area affords perfect views of the airfield and forrest, and the usual cool summer breeze can add even more ambience to the dining experience. I have been only twice to this restaurant, but both experiences were pleasant ones. The service is prompt, but because of this establishment's popularity, reservations are a must. I can recommend the pizza and the calamari, both of which I have tasted. The salads were just a bit disappointing, being that they lacked anything special to make them particularly noteworthy. The interior has been recently renovated, so for winter dining, the experience can be a pleasant one.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Stopped in on the way home. Ordered a personalized pizza and Tiramisu to go. I had a weizen and my beautiful wife had a glass of Frizzantino. Bother were perfect. They kept the pizza warm for us while we finished our drinks. Got home and the pizza was warm, fresh and delicious!!! Tiramisu was good. Going back for the muscles and rumpsteak for my baby's birthday. Will update soon!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

The restaurant is located next to the tower on a small aircraft field. I have dined here many times over the years. They changed management and kitchen staff a few years ago, but the food is still good.

My wife and I ate there this past weekend. The place was crowded (read: popular), but we did not wait longer than usual for anything. We have never ordered anything that was not good to great. I especially enjoy their mussels when in season, but we eat there throughout the year.

Although located in Germany, the staff is almost all "real Italians," and this is reflected both in the atmosphere but especially the food. The view over the grassy field is very nice, and they have a patio for outside dining during nice weather. All in all, it is a very enjoyable dining experience.