“Nice price vs quality relation ”
Review of Pallas Gyros

Pallas Gyros
Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Weiden
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Not that special, but with a nice price vs quality relation . With good weather you can enjoy the square!

There are newer reviews for Pallas Gyros

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here a few years over the year and every time the food has been great. Went in on the Friday of weiden festival, was very full but managed to get a table in the back. Food like every other time was great and is probably my favourite places to eat in weiden , finished off with a shot of ouzo.

1  Thank Andy H
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

My friend leo and I visited this restaurant very often and every time we come we have no problems. The food is delicious most importantly we don't have to wait long. Most of the time we eat outside but outside are many smokers so if you Don't like that I recommend to eat inside. This is a great restaurant I hope you enjoy.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Tried this place as I was taking old town pictures. I had the dark wheat beer with a chef plate. The food was delivered fast and the food was delicious. The gyro meat, shrimp, calamari, pork were perfect. I can see why it is rated with the top five locations within the area.

1  Thank expomart
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite place for delivery or take out in town. The Greek food is excellent, the tzatziki sauce is awesome, and the pizzas are pretty good as well. Well worth eating here at the restaurant too, the service is always excellent and the interior is very nice. I love this place! If you are in a hurry, just stop by the window and grab a gyro pita to go. Absolutely delicious!

3  Thank reggie_fallon