“So delicious, great prices, good service!”
Review of Ganesha

Ganesha
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Weiden
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We've been here 3 times now and each time I am surprised with how delicious the food is! The portions are generous, although a bit more rice wouldn't hurt! The food comes out quickly, presentation is very nice and the atmosphere of the restaurant is super too. Parking is not easy though.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I am permanently positively surprised by the great menu and very hospitable personnel, heaving dinner here at least bimonthly. Had so far several dishes including soups, a variety of chicken specialties, etc. all very tasty and well prepared. Very refreshing the traditional Indian drinks especially after a spicy menu (Mago Lassi) !
I also order sometimes for home and the quality and quantity are very well tailored for given prices.
Parking available at no cost across the street or one of the adjacent roads.
Therefore I highly recommend this this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I've never liked Indian food until I came to Ganesha. Everytime we've eaten here the food has been wonderful, the staff was friendly, and we've never had to wait all that long. They've always been able to fit us in without a reservation which is nice considering the place is small. We did have one incident where our baby boy was fussy and the people next to us left the restaurant. I told the waiter we would be happy to move to a different spot away from everyone else if we were bothering other patrons but the staff waved off the people who got up and left instead. They really make you feel welcome.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The restaurant has a nice interior, staff was friendly but slow. Food was good, but not overwhelmingly fantastic. I absolutely hated the seating and tables for 2 people inside. This is always a thing that puts me off in restaurants, basically having the neighbours breathing in your food. Big No from me for that, The other Indian place in town has a much nicer location, lovely outdoors, super friendly and attentive staff and some extras like an Indian liqueur for welcome and such.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I never would have sought out Indian food in Bavaria, but this is my nephew's favorite restaurant in Weiden and I can see why. True Indian food, great portion sizes, excellent bread...what more could you ask for?

1  Thank Greg C