“Greek Night”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Overall not a bad Greek restaurant, with super friendly staff. Their grilled chicken is excellent but some of their food can be really greasy. I would eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Kostas

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant for quick lunch. At any average restaurant in the area you have to wait a while before you are acknowledge. Not this place! These guys are on point, ensuring to show you a table before you make your mind to eat. In no tim e our foods and drinks were served. And out lil furry Abigail was welcome :) will be returning. Amazing staff!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

The restaurant is a bit hidden, and from the main street doesn't look like much. Around the corner is the entry. We went for lunch, and the lunch menu was well priced, and served pretty quickly. I had the Gyros mit Steak (8,20euro) and my Wife had the Gyros mit Krabben (8,80euro). Both were delicious and plenty to fill us up. A MUST add on is the Zaziki (3,50euro). A bit pricey but absolutely work it. Homemade, and a big serving. We shared it. Don't forget to order your Zaziki - you won't regret it!

Service was super. Restaurant was clean, pretty full, and a super place to have lunch!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

This is one of my favorite Greek restaurants in Weiden. In summer, the outside area is perfect for that after-shopping stop. It's right downtown, so it becomes an easy dining option after a day of work. The staff is friendly, and the food, copious and good. I have sampled numerous dishes there, but I will add that the calamari is the most tender I have eaten in the city. Additionally, the mixed Greek plates are all good, with the Samos teller being my personal favorite. In summer the wasps can be a bit of a problem, but that seems to be the norm everywhere these days. So, I hardly recommend this establishment for anyone seeking a northern European taste of Greece. Regardless of what you order, I can say that you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 19 September 2014 via mobile

The best restaurante in germany!Good food, relaxed environment and perfect service!!!!
Thank you and we will go back for sure !
Chef Feza;-)