“Finnaly made ti to this Italian restaurant again. 11 points out of 10 maximum ...”
Review of La Vita

La Vita
Ranked #17 of 110 Restaurants in Weiden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Beginning with the location, in historic downtown Weiden, everything is just suitable for a great dinner or lunch. A small garden in front of the Restaurant and one on the back yard, in a quieter place, is conveying a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. The Service is very friendly and forthcoming specific to Italian hospitality and with a local Flair.
The menu is very well selected and excellently prepared. Clean and pleasant !
Therefore 11 points out of 10 maximum.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing! Everything was delicious! Giovanni took very good care of us! His service was great! We will be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Felt like I was in Italy while I was at La Vita. The music, the atmosphere, the staff, and especially the food lead to an enjoyable eve.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is worth a try. The food was good. The dinning room is set in an arched cellar adding some charm to the place.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We went to dinner with a group of colleagues. There were six of us and they placed us at a table that was probably better for four. They had enough English menus for all of us. There was a mixup with the food that is too complicated to explain, but the restaurant made it right and all were happy. Staff were very flexible and friendly. One person ordered a dish that was not on the menu and it was no problem. We ordered pastas, seafood, appetizers and salads. All were very good and reasonably priced. The only reason I rated The restaurant less than a five is because of the size of our table. My salad was served with my meal, which was great because I like to eat them together. However, the salad bowl was so large there is no way I could even reach over over it to taste my pasta. By the time the waitress cleared my salad bowl my colleagues had finished their food. I would have enjoyed everything more if I had had the room to spread out comfortably and if I could have eaten while my pasta was hot.