“hot staff”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017

A very cozy place in the heart of Weiden!
We took cappuccino, bio tea and some special homemade mini-pancakes with sirup and nutella; awesome!
The staff was absolutely Young, kind and polite! They were so relaxed and friendly and the atmosphere was very pacefull!
Bonus point: they were really handsome!

2  Thank marticami

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I went here for dinner a couple times and was very impressed with the food. It's good for breakfast or dinner!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Had a wonderful romantic anniversary dinner there , so good! Very cosy and romantic! Wish we could go back

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I have always been a firm believer in you pay for what you get, so upon seeing the prices I had set my expectations pretty high, but I must say, they did not disappoint.
I had the steak and it was cooked to perfection, presented beautifully and was well portioned....
Would 100% recommend, but just beware of the prices before you visit, or you will be in for a surprise.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Using iPads to take orders is cool if you have strong internet, but our entrées never processed on whatever app our server was using (presumably). Unfortunately, characteristic German efficiency was absent at Edelweiss. My family and I (parents had flown in from the U.S. a week prior) sat for 45 min until we gave up after numerous attempts to get our waitress' attention and finally paid for what we'd been brought. To the waitress: I know you were overwhelmed. Your boss should hire more servers. P.S. That beer bottle I broke before I left was an accident. Sorry!