“Greek Night”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome Greek food with a nice traditional sit down seating. Just make sure you make a reservation it can be hard to get into.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant doesn't look like much on the outside but inside is beautiful :) The waiter with the long hair speaks great English . We were served promptly and sat with a baby chair which was great for our two year old. English menus were available. Kid's menu had 4 options but I have picky eaters so I ordered my chicken breast and veggies and then a side order of fries. The appetizer was delicious with pepperchinis , ztsatziki(sp?) sauce, fresh olives, and warm bread. Delicious meal overall!!

1  Thank DeAnaTayla
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Love this restaurant! Excellent service! Great food! Very cozy atmosphere. Large restaurant with lots of seating.

1  Thank Julia O
Reviewed 3 January 2016

This is my favorite Greek restaurant in town! I love going here in the summer when they have the Biergarten open out back. The food is delicious and I love all of their mixed plates. The restaurant has very nice decor inside and a good atmosphere. The service is excellent! I'd definitely recommend trying this restaurant out if you love Greek food! I'd recommend getting a reservation is you are going around the dinner rush times, on the weekends, or around the holidays.

2  Thank reggie_fallon
Reviewed 14 September 2015

My wife and I were strolling around town and decided to stop in. Fortunately, we were after the dinner rush and were able to get a table without a reservation.

The decor is very relaxing, plenty of room between tables, with recessed lighting that doesn't glare or leave drak corners.

For an appetizer we had the combo plate with delicious olives, green peppers, tadziki, and cream dip. It came with flatbread and a basket of toasted Italian bread that was just enough to carry us through to the meal without filling us early.

For an entree we had the baby calamari plate, featuring a half dozen full calamari with lemon butter sauce. They were tender and not stiff and the lemon was enough to accent without being overwhelming. We also had the grilled lamb, cooked just right, with rosemary potatoes. Both came with a side salad.

The wine selection was all Greek, but the beer selection could use a bit of variety.

For desert we had ice cream - a generous portion with hot rasberries and chocolate sauce.

Overall a great meal. I would recommend for anyone.

1  Thank Eric S