See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We spent one night here while walking the Schluchtensteig in late April. It was well appointed, clean, and comfortable. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly. One of the best stops of the trip!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Attractive location and room was ok, although the beds were a bit hard. Generally an air of chaos or inattention around the reception area. On arrival they didn't know where our luggage was (it had been sent on ahead of us). Food was ok although service very slow (with the exception of one of the older waitresses who seemed to be coping single handedly). We were served the wrong sized beers twice. Toilets downstairs in the common area had bins overflowing and there seemed to be no obvious ashtray outside the front door which meant a liberal sprinkling of cigarette ends. Maybe we just got them on a bad day!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2014

100% Recomended!! All Perfect!!
If I returned to Schluchsee, I will return to this hotel. The lake is very near of the hotel and the views from the room are very beautiful.
Alles Gut!! Schön Hotel und Grosse Zimmer. Der essen und trink ist viel gut.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband, son and I spent one night here, and wished we could stay longer. The guest house is charming and in a very pretty spot a little above Schlusee. The rooms were clean, cozy and comfortable, and the food was excellent. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a quiet place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I love this place! We ate here 3 times. The food is outstanding German cuisine, the staff delightful and the setting wonderful. We were well looked after, given samples of some of the dishes and the portions are very generous. One of my favourite places ever to eat.

Date of stay: September 2011