We chose this hotel simply for its proximity to Frankfurt airport for a one night stopover. It also has a free hotel shuttle bus which was a bonus and quite easy to find. Check in was efficient but basic. it wasnt till later on that i realised there was no info on the hotel facilities in the room, no room service menu etc. We were too tired to follow up on it though.
Wifi in the rooms is not free - i don't agree with having to pay for this service these days so the hotel doesnt score top marks as a result.
I would only recommend this hotel as a transit stopover as its miles away from everything and appears to be in some sort of industrial estate area. Also, check the shuttle times when you check in as although i had them emailed to me when i booked a few weeks before, the weekend shuttle times had since changed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach