“Rip-off prices”
Review of Cafe San Marco

Cafe San Marco
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

250 ml tap(!) water for € 3,90! Cappuccino € 4,90. Never again!!! Waitre(a)ss was rude and unpolite. The cake was nice, the rest horrible. Not recommendable at all.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank ClayC237

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

My 7 year old daughter wanted an ice cream from here as we walked past.
The young female serving us at the ice cream counter was tutting and spoke to us so rudely whilst my daughter was deciding which ice cream she wanted.
My daughter is a 7 Years old and she took no more that 2-3 seconds to decide!
This place needs to learn what customer service is. It has none! Your business relies on us tourists.
The previous two negative reviews are spot on. If my daughter wasn't there I would have made a scene because I was that angry with the staff attitude.
Avoid this place at all costs.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank William L
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for friendly staff don't bother here. After spending €35 on coffees for the whole family while we waited 6 mins for our ferry. We strolled over and sat our elderly mother down to which we were told she needed to move because he can't have her sitting down when people are paying extra to dine here. It's not like he was going to have to wash up one take away coffee cup... It was going in the bin. Hardly any tables were being used either!

The location is amazing.
Hopefully one day San Marco is operated by people who appreciate customers. 1 star is being way to kind. Disappointing! Don't go here if you're looking for kind staff and good service.

Date of visit: September 2015
3  Thank weapon1
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Perhaps I am an unlucky one but my friend and I who live in Königssee were out for a coffee and waffle which were very good, had this horrible waitress (was not even our waitress) literally harrasing us just because my friend and I were speaking Spanish. I think she definitely had issues, we ignored her but at one point she sat behind us and tried to pull my friend's hair, that is when we decided to leave.

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank monita4ever
Reviewed 20 April 2015

The restaurant has its sit in the space next to the lake. The waffles, the ice-cream and even its pizza are excellent. The place is ideal for food or even a quick bite after the boat trip in Koenigssee. The service is fine but could be a bit better. Their only problem is that international credit cards were not working. I had to pay in cash.

Date of visit: April 2015