See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and had a pleasant stay. Friendly staff and nice breakfast buffet. The room was clean and classic German style. Bathroom is very small. This hotel most certainly wins on its perfect location, only 50 steps from the lake. If you come by car, consider booking a hotel in Berchtesgaden instead. It’s cheaper and the drive to Königssee is only 10-15 minutes. On the plus side, the parking behind the hotel is free and upon checkin you get cards that will get you discount to different attractions in the local area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Malene I
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Königssee for 4 nights and I was very satisfied with it. The hotel is in front of the Königssee. The room was clean and I had no problem with the Wifi. I like the food from its restaurant but 1 thing I was not really satisfied: I didn‘t have much choices for the breakfast. It was a bit boring.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during our weekend in Austria / Berchtesgaden and had a pleasure.
The little village next to the lake is beautiful. The hotel is good, nothing extra special but clean and stable rooms.
I would definitely stay here again !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had a nice-sized room with a view to small alley. Hotel has a great location very close to the lake and middle of the Villagessa. Service was really friendly, hotel was clean and breakfast was good. Everything worked well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great place to stop for a few nights. Traditional hotel with helpful staff and olde worldly charm. The Restaurant is very good for both dinner and breakfast with adequate menus and buffet style breakfast variety. Eat well as there is plenty of sightseeing and walking to do and the lake trip and mountains are spectacular. We travelled in June and it was pleasantly quiet except for the coach parties from the Orient. Try and avoid those for a more peaceful experience. Luckily not in our hotel. Get out early for Lake tickets. Would definitely come back but in May/June, unless you love crowds.

Room Tip: Best views to front of Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple