All reviews s bahn therme airport train field
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This is a very functional hotel clean rooms and great breakfast. Staff are friendly. It's just before the hill and on the main road. Traffic can get busy and noisey but a great place to stay on businesses

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We booked a room a few weeks ago on their website for 170 eur and a few days before i saw on their own website that they were offering rooms from 116 eur with breakfast
So i called them to ask to match the lower price and they refused in a very unfriendly way
We will not go back there for sure as the hotel is ok but not worth 170 eur a night ..

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Over all the years that I've used TA, the rating of this hotel is the biggest surprise to me. I just did not see it the way many low scorers did. Maybe I was lucky or whatever, but my experience was very positive. I should probably give it 4.5, but TA does not allow that.

I have to admit, though, that I only ate breakfast and slept at the hotel for 2 half-nights during a recent visit to Munich. It was a busy week with hotels charging exorbitant prices, so I had to go farther afield to find a more or less reasonable price (though 240 per night is hardly reasonable).

Arrived late, was given an upstairs, quiet (as requested) room in the second building. Very good feel about the place. Great room size-wise. Very large modern bathroom. The windows faced some field, thus very peaceful and quiet - just right. Good bed and pillows.

The breakfast was very good, but both says I had to rush it in order to catch the train into the city. No other meals there.

All in all, it was very good. I'd like to come back to explore the place some more. It looked like one could spend a few very enjoyable days in the area, with this hotel as a base.

If I were to mention a few negatives, I would put two on the list. One is reception time, which closes at 22.00. This is very unusual for me, but maybe a norm in the area. Was a bit strange.... The other thing was bathrooms gels, or rather quantity. There was just one 25ml bottle of shampoo&gel available. Maybe it's just me, but for such a hotel and that price, it was rather shabby. Had to buy an own bottle later in the day to be on the safe side of things.

I could well recommend this place, if you do not need to be in the center of Munich (the S-Bahn ride takes about 30 min to Munich city center).

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Most of the hotel staff is friendly. But those who are not really exceed all limits.
Customer relations or customer care seem to be foreign words.

Rooms are clean and welcoming but if you attach importance to customer care as a paying customer don’t expect to be satisfied.

I haven't felt that unwelcome in a long time. Never again!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The hotel itself is to a good standard for a small German hotel, it was clean & facilities were good, however the shower was very cramped for someone with limited mobility. There are also steps at the main entrance (you have to park at the rear to avoid the steps). The Italian restaurant next door, also has steps, so another obstacle, then when we got back from the restaurant, the lift was turned off, so we had to call the night porter to come & turn it back on. So whilst none of these issues affect able bodied people with no mobility issues, it may be worth the hotel updating their status with some of this information.

Date of stay: March 2017