All reviews stay overnight internet access small hotel one night stay nice restaurant bus stop attic garage factor mcdonalds
Reviewed 26 September 2018

The staff were extremely helpful in moving my room to one with aircon and in other ways. Big negative is that the Hotel is far from the airport. Add Euro 40 for taxi fare from airport to hotel and Euro 32 for shuttle from hotel to airport, i.e. add US$90+ to cost of room (w/o Euro 15 breakfast). Also, aircon was defective and I had to turn it off so that an intermittent buzzing would end.

Date of stay: September 2018
Erdinghotel, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Best Western Hotel Munich-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Adrian T,

Thank you for taking the time to place your review.
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the BW Hotel Munich-Airport and you found the hotel and its staff and service all fully satisfactory.
We are sorry to hear that you didn´t enjoy our location. Besides being 20 mins from Munich Airport we are located near THERME ERDING, the world´s largest thermal spa.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Erding.

your BEST WESTERN Hotel Munich-Airport

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We like to use Best Western since Platinum when we can. Got good service. The rooms could use updating but were clean and we were comfortable. No air conditioning so may be hot when warm nights but has a fan and window opens. Has a pant press in deluxe room. That might come in handy for some people. The second bed set in the deluxe room is a pull out couch. Has a desk too.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erdinghotel, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Best Western Hotel Munich-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Blerickson,

thank you for writing a review about your recent stay in our house.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you particularly liked our room equipment.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

the BEST WESTERN Hotel Munich Airport-Team

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Booked this hotel because we have early flight the next day. It was about 15 mins walk from train station, there was no street lights and it was already dark. We got pretty scared walking with our suitcase. For safety reason, I will prob not book this hotel again unless they have services to pick us up from train station.

Besides that, the hotel room is pretty clean with a lot of space. The common area is full of people because there are no other places nearby to hang out.

The hotel do offer shuttle service to airport for $16 per person. It was great that they were really on time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tjdogydog
Erdinghotel, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Best Western Hotel Munich-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear tjdogydog,

thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately we cannot change our location.
But we are very happy that you really liked your room and our shuttle service.
We hope to welcome you back in our house soon.

your BEST WESTERN Hotel Munich-Airport team

Reviewed 12 September 2018

the room is very bad and smells a very bad .. and the reception are not helpful and very rude .. i never faced such a person is not helpful and giving wrong information about restaurants.. and when asked to meet the Manager was respond to show me he name .. that behavior of a person do not care of the guest in the hotel and she does not care about her job or her manager ..

and they try only take your money

even when i told her just give me the room i am tired and was flying for 14 hours .. and you have my card .. she looked at me as if telling me get out of the hotel ..

the manager of the hotel should act right about that ..

and hotel is far from airport .. they have misleading information on the hotel on booking .com and other site

look to other guest what they say .. i was wrong just i booked that hotel as was tired

Room tip: the rooms are bad ,, and have a bad smell
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank elhakie
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I have to stay overnight in Munich airline give me this hotel and free dinner and breakfast when I arrive it was only bread no hot food disappointing the room was one person claustrophobic under the roof
No it’s not the place to stay for fun

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Erdinghotel, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Best Western Hotel Munich-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear ivo b,

Thank you for leaving a feedback on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
I hope that you will reconsider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

the BEST WESTERN Hotel Munich-Airport Team