“Alright - but not as good as expected”
Review of Das schwarze Schaf

Das schwarze Schaf
Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Goslar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Had read the reviews and was looking forward to try the food and went there for lunch. The waitress was friendly and it didn’t take long before we got our food. My wife has schampi with garlic but unfortunately they were slightly over cooked. Otherwise it would have been a great dish. I had flammenkuchen greak style but this was disappointing since it tasted of nothing.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I think we had dinner here three times during our 6-days visit in Goslar.
Very good food at reasonable prices. Not a large selection of beers but good enough for us.
They seem to like trying new inventions too. Schnitzel with mozzarella and tomatoes, I don't think I have seen that before. Realy good though.
Nice and friendly service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Great for a quick bite at lunchtime or even in the evening... the menu has a large variety to offer and everyone should be able to find something!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We went to Goslar and this place was not too pricy. Nice staff, good indoor facilities, and a good view to the outdoors. They have outdoor seetings as well. We had a good experience and the food was good with good german beer.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We stopped her as a family and they were quick to accommodate us. The food was a little salty for my personal taste but we all enjoyed it.