All reviewssteakvery nice hoteltop floorenjoyed my staycomfortable roomsbreakfast roomrestaurant
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms are quite cosy and i enjoyed my stay here.
Breakfast room has a good view(being on 3rd floor).
The hotel could of course provide some sheets in case we find it too hot to use the covers.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
LippischerHofBS, Owner at Alstadt-Palais Lippischer Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you very much taking time for rating the Lippischer Hof. We are very happy hearing that you and your family had such a good time in our hotel. We hope to wellcome you again soon in The Lippischer Hof. Next time you stay with us just ask for the Sheets and the reception will Hand them out. Thank you for your advice. Regards Madlen & Christian Steffen - Owner

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the new part and on the second floor. Our room was very clean but lighting appalling. The air conditioner did not appear to work and it was hot. There is free wifi and breakfast was very extensive, with a range of hot and cold food, including bacon, scrambled and fried eggs, and Sect, ie for champagne breakfast! There is a car park at 11 euros a night. There are lifts, and most staff speak English. Personally, I feel it is over priced.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Spent two night here on a business trip. Nice clean rooms, comfy bed. Breakfast in the morning was good, more than enough choice from hot to continental. Really nice restaurant, good food, nice beer! Would recommend to anyone if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I have stayed at this family run hotel many times on business, and its always my first choice for this region. Friendly staff and great food. Nice comfortable rooms. Everything for an enjoyable stay. I have even taken my family to stay at this hotel, and received a free upgrade.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2015

I have stayed here three times and each time gets better and better. I had what appeared to be a loft room which was a great size and lovely views over this beautiful town. I used the spa which was small but perfect and not busy at all. Breakfast was very good and the staff were perfect in every way.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business