All reviews steak very nice hotel top floor enjoyed my stay comfortable rooms breakfast room restaurant
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Spent two night here on a business trip. Nice clean rooms, comfy bed. Breakfast in the morning was good, more than enough choice from hot to continental. Really nice restaurant, good food, nice beer! Would recommend to anyone if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I have stayed at this family run hotel many times on business, and its always my first choice for this region. Friendly staff and great food. Nice comfortable rooms. Everything for an enjoyable stay. I have even taken my family to stay at this hotel, and received a free upgrade.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2015

I have stayed here three times and each time gets better and better. I had what appeared to be a loft room which was a great size and lovely views over this beautiful town. I used the spa which was small but perfect and not busy at all. Breakfast was very good and the staff were perfect in every way.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Real nice Hotel to stay for a few days. We staid in a comfort room with nice balcony and view over the nice town. Room is spacious and has a real nice bathroom. Breakfast buffet is complete and you can order a freshly made omelet or egg. The restaurant has really nice dry aged steaks which I really can recommend. The town is also very nice to visit with the typical old German houses.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 14 July 2015

The staff of the hotel is friendly and helpful. The room we were given was clean and spacious. The only flaw in our stay was that they forgot to clean the room in the morning so we did not receive any new towels. After informing the reception they brought some to our room within 10 minutes.

We had a dinnerbuffet in the hotel which was fine. Breakfast is excellent with a great view of Bad Salzuflen from the restaurant and lounge named 'The View'.

We found the (free) pool and sauna relaxing and a big plus for the hotel. I recommend bringing your own towel though as we learned that often towels were not sufficiently available.

Wi-Fi access is available but not free. Not sure how much it is since we didn't use it.

Overall, a good stay which we enjoyed and definitely do not regret.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple