All reviews toilet and shower takes about minutes one night public transport dorm noise parking
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We were on a road trip and stayed only for one night but it was more than enough to see that the hostel was quite nice :) The beds were comfy, the sheets were clean, hot water, the wardrobes were made so you can lock you stuff if there are other guests in your room. The staff was very polite :) At a short distance you can find McDonalds, it is one lovely stroll from the center :)

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2016

This hotel/hostel is located in an industrial area in Konstanz, we were lucky as we were on a roadtrip around Europe so we were able to drive to/from the hotel. The hotel itself is clean, fully equipped and is a bit different as it has a aqua theme.

Recommend if you were passing through however is not too close to the centre of town.

The rooms are warm and clean which is a plus.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I stayed in the hostel, an eight-bet room, for approximately three weeks. It is very cheap, it is very clean and comfortable, the stuff is very polite and speak english as well. Of course staying in the hostel does not include breakfast, but you can get a fair breakfast for a few euros. A bus station to the center is close and so is a restaurant. Overall a reasonable choice, mostly for students and younger people.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2016

This is a no frills hotel. The rooms are very clean and very comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Plenty of free parking adjacent to the hotel. Overall very satisfactory.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

I booked here for 4 days and after only 2 I'm packing my bags and finding somewhere else to stay.

During my check in I was told I had to pay the 8 euro tax. I told the staff that I had no remaining money until the morning but I had already paid for the room so if I could pay in the morning I would have the money for them. I was told no that it would not be possible to check in until I paid the 8 euro and I would have to leave the hotel until I had the money. Middle of winter - freezing cold, and going to make me wait outside until I come up with 8 euro for a room that I've already paid for. I asked to use the wifi so i could talk to my brother back in Australia and lucky he let me use his credit card.

Next day I asked the staff where was the nearest place to buy a phone charger and was told 'there are places around, you just have to look for on'. I told her that I don't know there he area are and don't speak German and if she could show me on a map, so she gave me a map and no directions. I had to pry the information out of her and it was almost as painful as extracting teeth out of your own mouth with rusty nail clippers.

2nd morning and I asked if I could check out early and get the rest of my money back as I wanted to travel closer to Zurich so I don't miss my flight in a couple days. The staff again were so unhelpful and rude. The staff told me that I booked on Expedia (didn't book with Expedia ), and there was nothing they could do. I tried to show the reservation information from my booking website where it states that a refund for early check out is ultimately up to the hotel. Again they said that they weren't going to give me anything. I asked to use a phone to ring the number on the website and was rudely interupted by them saying that there was nothing they could do.

I'm leaving early without my money because of the sheer rudeness of the staff.

Date of stay: December 2015