Stadthotel
USD 187
USD 186
USD 180
USD 249
Aqua Hotel & Hostel(Konstanz)(Great Value!)
USD 243
Hotel Hirschen(Konstanz)
USD 180
USD 450
All reviewssleep qualitywine festivalrailway stationold citylorriesparking
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is within walking distance from most places in the city that are worth visiting. To a good beach is to travel by bus 5 . The staff is friendly and smiling, trying to speak English, except one elderly man( he met me in the morning, greeted stiffly but was not very accommodating) Single room enough poostonii, upper stage I had a balcony. The Internet worked well. The Breakfast is good. But there is one big negative that negates all the advantages. The street is Very noisy! When I read about the noise in the reviews, I thought - I live in a big bustling city with Windows on the street - that I can alarm? P, modet, believe me, when at 6-6.30 am, the garbage truck comes to pick up the trash - here too You will lose sleep over it. Earplugs don't help. The most annoying that this is not the hotel's fault, nothing they can't do, but that's all. The hotel can't advise.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2014

We stayed one night in this hotel while travelling. The hotel was conveniently situated in the centre of Konstanz, close to the shops, restaurants and bars. There is a public car park very close to the hotel.

The hotel is quite nice, but not great. It was a little expensive but you are probably paying for the location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UK_Travel_Guide
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This central hotel offers a very good sleep quality, although it is located in the center. One would for instance expect it to be loud, which is not the case. Concerning the price, I found it extremely high (+8 euros of tax upon departure, which are left as a last minute surprise without prior information) compared to the hotel's quality. I would only recommend this hotel for a short stay (1 - 2 days). Other than that, one could use the same amount of money or a little bit more to stay at a 4-star hotel.. this would make more sense.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed 2 nights in Konstanz for business and cannot fault the Stadthotel. It is well located close to the shops and only a short walk from either the station or the coach terminal. My room was small but clean and quiet with single bed, tv, and wifi acccess (free). Breakfast was a small but tasty buffet selection. The hotel was very suitable for my needs and I would not hesitate to recommend to travellers to Konstanz.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Nsw123
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We stayed 1 night in this hotel while driving from Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany) to Lucerne (Switzerland).

This hotel is surrounded by buildings. We got a room with street view, didn't like the view. Room was comfortable. Bathroom was big and clean. Location of hotel is good. There is parking place close to hotel so car parking was convenient. Staff members can speak little English. Choice of foods was good in breakfast.

We booked this hotel 2 days before our stay. We paid 125 Euro with breakfast, So the price we paid for hotel was not worth it. Overall stay was comfortable.

Room Tip: Try to avoid room with street view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple