Recently stayed at this hotel for business at the begining of January. Very clean room and comfy bed. Good views of the Rhine and should you be so inclined near to a big shopping mall! The hotel itself is somewhat 'out of town'. If you are in Dusseldorf / Neuss area you could not want better. Just a word of caution the bar prices are quite expensive but the service is very good. 10 Euro for a litre of water! With no stores close it is difficult to stock up. Also good leisure facilities. The hotel is close to the Airport so reasoable transport cost. Both the centres of Dusseldorf and Neuss are charming with Neuss edging it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel offers a free spa with pool, a restaurant and modern rooms with flat-screen TV. It is quietly located in Neuss, overlooking the River Rhine and Dusseldorf’s city centre. All rooms at the Swissotel Dusseldorf/Neuss are air conditioned. They include a white marble bathroom and free Wi-Fi access up to 512 KB. The Riverside restaurant offers views of the Rhine. Regional and international dishes are served for lunch and dinner. Drinks are available at the stylish Riverbar. All guests have free use of the RiverSpa during their stay. This includes a gym, sauna and pool. The A57 motorway is 4 minutes from the Swissotel Dusseldorf Neuss. The Neuss Rheinparkcenter S-Bahn (city rail) station is a 10-minute walk away. It provides direct connections to Dusseldorf’s airport and central station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and Booking.com so you can book your Swissotel Dusseldorf/Neuss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Duesseldorf / Neuss Hotel Neuss
- Swissotel Dusseldorf Neuss
- Swissotel Dusseldorf Hotel Neuss